Trip Leaders Mike & Robin Beckman
We had so much fun the last time, that "Team Orange" is going back to Beaver Creek!The influence of renowned resorts such as Switzerland's St. Moritz, Italy's Cortina, and Spain's Val d'Aran led to the creation of this unique mountain resort full of excitement and village luxury. The resort comprises three villages, the main Beaver Creek Village, Bachelor Gulch, and Arrowhead to the west. New is McCoy Park, a bowl experience for beginners! Originally designed to accommodate skiers of all abilities, Beaver Creek Mountain continues to welcome and challenge those who visit her slopes. From the gentle groomed runs of Strawberry Park to the rugged glades and bump runs of Grouse Mountain and Birds of Prey, Beaver Creek is enjoyed by a variety of Nordic sports enthusiasts.
LODGING: 7 nights at the The Charter, located near Beaver Creek Village. 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Condos. Amenities include:
- Two on-site restaurants
- Indoor lap pool
- Outdoor pool with sundeck
- Three hot tubs
- A fitness center with weights and cardio machines
- On-site Spa & Nail Salon
- A game room with air hockey and pool tables, foosball, arcade games
- On-site equipment rentals at Charter Sports
- All residences have cable and complimentary, high-speed WiFi
Early Bird Discount - $100 Discount off the price below if signed up for the trip prior to July 1st!
PACKAGE PRICE: $2,325 per person if paying by Check or Credit Card (full upfront payment required). Price based on 4 people in a 2 bedroom / 2 bath condo.
PRICE INCLUDES: Round trip flight to Denver, ground transfer to & from Airport with grocery stop., 7 nights lodging, all taxes, pre-trip party, welcome reception and more.
LIFT TICKETS: Beaver Creek (and Vail) are on the Epic Pass, you can purchase through Ski.com and receive a $30 trip credit with purchase of 5 or more days. For more information go to https://passes.ski.com/orlando-sc-passes/epic-passes Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE once purchased. Current Epic Passes – 5 Day Restricted Beaver/Vail $455. Epic Local Pass - $676 valid at Vail/Beaver Creek total of 10 days, also good for Heavenly, Kirkwood and Northstar. These low prices estimated to go up May 30th.
Fun Day at Vail: Thursday morning, catch the Turtle Bus over to Vail for a day of skiing/boarding or shopping. Après ski then return that afternoon with fun & rivalry, show your moves on the dance pole. Price TBT
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT:
Full amount due when registering
CHECK PAYMENT SCHEDULE: Make checks payable to: Orlando Ski and Travel Club
Mail to: Robin Beckman 1416 McGregor Rd Deland, FL 32720
|$500 Deposit due when registering
|$650 by September 17th 2023
|Balance due by October 18th, 2023
Fun Day at Vail: Thursday morning ,catch the Turtle Bus over to Vail for a day of skiing/boarding or shopping. Return that afternoon with fun & rivalry, show your moves on the dance pole.
FLIGHT: United – Round trip air to from Denver (may switch to Southwest in June)
Orlando Ski and Travel Club membership, a deposit, and a completed online registration form are required to reserve space on this trip. Go to www.orlandoskiandtravelclub.com to both register as a member and sign up for this trip. Parties of 2 or more must each register separately with their own email login.
- BEAVER CREEK: CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be received by Orlando Ski and Travel Club in writing. No penalty if cancellation received prior to July 30, 2023; $100 per person cancellation fee if cancellation is received after July 30, & prior to Sept 21, 2023. After Sept 21 & prior to Nov 1st will result in forfeiture of the greater of the deposit paid or the total cost to the club of such cancellation. No refunds after November 1, 2023.
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended. Visit the Trips Page of our web site at www.orlandoskiandtravelclub.com for links to travel insurance information.